- This event has passed.
Transpride Business Training
26 July @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
TNBI inclusion and awareness training for local businesses.
Our training aims to give a fuller understanding of what it means to be trans, non-binary, intersex or gender expansive (TNBI), the needs of our community, and how participants can work towards making their organisation a safe environment for TNBI people.
Our two hour session is delivered by Victoria Oldman, Training Lead for The Clare Project (clareproject.org.uk) and co-organiser of Trans Pride Hastings.
• Community Awareness
• Introduction to LGBTQIA+ identities
• Understanding TNBI (Trans, Non-Binary and Intersex).
• The Binary, Gender and Culture, Biological Sex
• Understanding and supporting transition
• Pronouns and best practices
• What can we do to support our TNBI community?
• Why is support needed? (reports and statistics)
• What can YOU do?
Find out more at: https://transpridehastings.uk/localbusiness